Home » Case Studies
Case Studies of Valentino's Displays
There is no need to take our word for it, we are more than happy for new customers to speak with our existing clients, upon request. Please click on the links below to view a range of case studies of the work we have produced for our clients.
1. Printed Coat Hangers - Ascot The Tailors
2. 12 Tier Card & Gift Wrap Display
3. Display Cabinets - Marriott Hotel
4. Shop Signage - Valentino's Of Warsash
5. Hangers Resprayed For Retail Store
6. Headless Sports Mannequins - Exclusive
7. Printed Hangers - Hatipoglu Bespoke
8. Custom White Clothes Rails
9. Branded Clothes Hangers - People Tree
10. Engraved Hangers - People Tree
11. Printed Coat Hangers - The Ivory Tower
12. Flexible Mannequins - Australia
13. Gondola Display - Best Wishes
14. Printed Hangers - Coco Bee Boutique
15. Whitstable Endowed Junior School
16. Printed Coat Hangers - A.R.C Hangers
17. Branded Coat Hangers - Ariana Dee
18. Printed Hangers - Weasel & Stoat
19. Engraved Clothes Hangers - Bedwin
20. Printed Hangers - ilovegorgeous
21. Branded Hangers - Foxhall London
22. Printed Hangers - Strictly Babes
23. Engraved Clothes Hangers - Nike
24. Printed Hangers - Harris & Howard
25. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - UCLA
26. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - DEUS
27. Printed Hangers - Little Mistress
28. Printed Hangers - Truffle Shuffle
29. Branded Hangers - Disturbia Clothing
30. Printed Hangers - La De Da Boudoir
31. Printed Hangers - Navitas Apparel
32. Branded Hangers - Heather Jones
33. Shopping Baskets - W7 Beauty Outlet
34. Printed Hangers - Clima Shield
35. Printed Clothes Hangers - H11
36. Printed Clothes Hangers - Paper Dolls
37. Engraved Hangers - Humdrum Apparel
38. Branded Printed Hangers - Bombshell
39. Branded Printed Hangers - Boxer Inc
40. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - Okun
41. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - Victate
42. Branded Clothes Hangers - Canterbury
43. Printed Hangers - Borgioli
44. Hangers - Adidas & West Ham FC
45. Hangers Manufactured - N.Peal
46. Clothes Mannequin Cases
47. Coat Hangers - Judge & Jury
48. Coat Hangers - Zulu
49. Coat Hangers - Bad Boy Apparel
50. Clothes Hangers - FM Church Supplies
51. Clothes Hangers - Morvelo
52. White Wooden Hangers - LOGUE
53. Printed, Painted Coathangers - Adidas
54. Too Hot To Stay Hanging
55. Like Me? Love Me? Wear Me!
56. Looking Good Treasure
57. You Looking For Me?
58. My Most Treasured
59. Branded Net Baskets - LOOK
60. Sports Fitness Mannequins UK
61. #IGiveUpMy - T.K.Maxx
62. The FA - Fifa World Cup 2018
Custom White Clothes Rails
What is your clothes hanging rail to you? A space saving item? A functional way to store your garments? Could a custom clothes rail be something more to your retail business, giving another level of marketing to your products and creating bespoke shop displays that will set you apart from the competition? Our customer thought so, and asked us to create a heavy duty clothes rail that was quite different from anything else we’d done to date. Here’s how it went:
As a retail clothing business, leading the way in fashion, this client was keen to stand out from the competition. They already used different types of clothes hanging rail in their stores to display their products, but this time they wanted something different.
Our customer’s goal
Our customer was launching a new range of summer clothing, and wanted a number of custom clothes rack products produced to market these garments in store. They were looking to create bespoke retail displays focussed on the beach, and wanted us to turn our industrial clothes rail white, and to decorate it with seashells and marine rope. They knew that when it comes to any type of clothes rail UK businesses prefer to work with Valentino’s Displays, and got in touch to ask us to help with these bespoke retail displays for their stores.
Creating a white clothes rail is something we’ve done a million times before, so we weren’t worried about that part. However, this was the first time we’d been asked to include shells and marine rope in our manufacturing process. But, as the UK’s leading supplier of bespoke shop displays, we knew we could pull it off.
We started with industrial clothes rail assemblies, in a plain metal finish. We then had the steel powder coated to turn the clothes rail white. We added castors to make this heavy duty clothes rail easy to move around, and the turned our attention to the unusual decoration requested by this client.
We ensured that the white clothing rack was completely cured, to avoid any loss of contact with the adhesive, and then carefully applied the marine rope as specified by the customer. We also added seashells to all the customised garment rails, giving them that beachy, tropical summer theme. We tested each and every white clothes rail to ensure the adhesive was performing perfectly and that the decorations were secure.
The end results
Our client was so happy with their custom clothes rack
products, and we were pretty pleased too. More than that, we managed to get
everything finished and wrapped up within the customer’s tight ten day window,
so that they could start enjoying their bespoke retail displays right away.
They are planning to order many more heavy duty clothes rails from us in the
future, so we’re looking forward to working with then again soon.