Home » Case Studies
Case Studies of Valentino's Displays
There is no need to take our word for it, we are more than happy for new customers to speak with our existing clients, upon request. Please click on the links below to view a range of case studies of the work we have produced for our clients.
1. Printed Coat Hangers - Ascot The Tailors
2. 12 Tier Card & Gift Wrap Display
3. Display Cabinets - Marriott Hotel
4. Shop Signage - Valentino's Of Warsash
5. Hangers Resprayed For Retail Store
6. Headless Sports Mannequins - Exclusive
7. Printed Hangers - Hatipoglu Bespoke
8. Custom White Clothes Rails
9. Branded Clothes Hangers - People Tree
10. Engraved Hangers - People Tree
11. Printed Coat Hangers - The Ivory Tower
12. Flexible Mannequins - Australia
13. Gondola Display - Best Wishes
14. Printed Hangers - Coco Bee Boutique
15. Whitstable Endowed Junior School
16. Printed Coat Hangers - A.R.C Hangers
17. Branded Coat Hangers - Ariana Dee
18. Printed Hangers - Weasel & Stoat
19. Engraved Clothes Hangers - Bedwin
20. Printed Hangers - ilovegorgeous
21. Branded Hangers - Foxhall London
22. Printed Hangers - Strictly Babes
23. Engraved Clothes Hangers - Nike
24. Printed Hangers - Harris & Howard
25. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - UCLA
26. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - DEUS
27. Printed Hangers - Little Mistress
28. Printed Hangers - Truffle Shuffle
29. Branded Hangers - Disturbia Clothing
30. Printed Hangers - La De Da Boudoir
31. Printed Hangers - Navitas Apparel
32. Branded Hangers - Heather Jones
33. Shopping Baskets - W7 Beauty Outlet
34. Printed Hangers - Clima Shield
35. Printed Clothes Hangers - H11
36. Printed Clothes Hangers - Paper Dolls
37. Engraved Hangers - Humdrum Apparel
38. Branded Printed Hangers - Bombshell
39. Branded Printed Hangers - Boxer Inc
40. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - Okun
41. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - Victate
42. Branded Clothes Hangers - Canterbury
43. Printed Hangers - Borgioli
44. Hangers - Adidas & West Ham FC
45. Hangers Manufactured - N.Peal
46. Clothes Mannequin Cases
47. Coat Hangers - Judge & Jury
48. Coat Hangers - Zulu
49. Coat Hangers - Bad Boy Apparel
50. Clothes Hangers - FM Church Supplies
51. Clothes Hangers - Morvelo
52. White Wooden Hangers - LOGUE
53. Printed, Painted Coathangers - Adidas
54. Too Hot To Stay Hanging
55. Like Me? Love Me? Wear Me!
56. Looking Good Treasure
57. You Looking For Me?
58. My Most Treasured
59. Branded Net Baskets - LOOK
60. Sports Fitness Mannequins UK
61. #IGiveUpMy - T.K.Maxx
62. The FA - Fifa World Cup 2018
Engraved Clothes Hangers - Nike
When it comes to worldwide sports brands, there’s nobody better known than Nike. Their signature swoosh is synonymous with high quality, market leading products, and when they approached us to provide a range of engraved coat hangers for their stores, we knew this was one contract we had to pull out all the stops for.
Established in 1964, Nike is one of the oldest and most successful sports brands out there. From shoes to apparel to sports equipment, Nike has stores in every corner of the world, and turns over in excess of $24 billion a year. It is the most valuable sports brand in the world, calculated as being worth $19 billion, so when we were asked to provide an engraved hanger for Nike, we couldn’t have been happier.
Our customer's goal
Nike were launching a new fashion collection label, and wanted some laser engraved coat hangers featuring the new logo for their stores. Not only that, but they also wanted a large number of engraved coat hangers for their main brand too, featuring the well-known swoosh. They needed two styles of hanger to accommodate all their different garments, and needed everything completed in just three days.
With such a large order and a really tight deadline, there was no margin for error on these laser engraved coat hangers. We knew we had to plan meticulously if we were going to meet their deadline, and were prepared to work around the clock to get everything completed on time. We had to think about:
We knew we had to get this right, so we produced one of each engraved hanger for Nike as a sample, so they could check the quality and depth of laser engraving for themselves. Once we had their approval, we got to work engraving all 400 bespoke wooden hangers with the two different logos.
We worked day and night to get this done on time, and by the early hours of the next morning we were ready to go to paint. However, we had to manually mask up all the chrome parts of the trouser hangers, 200 of them in total, to ensure paint could be applied without risk of overspray. We have been supplying branded hangers UK wide for many years, but this was probably our biggest challenge to date.
The end results
Amazingly, and against all odds, we completed the project in just three days, delivering to our client the very same day to meet their challenging deadline. We think the end result looks fabulous, with that dark grey matt paintwork really setting off the beautiful engraving work completed by our team.
We supply branded hangers UK wide, both printed and engraved. If you think your business could benefit from some beautiful branded coat hangers, just get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.