Case Studies of Valentino's Displays
There is no need to take our word for it, we are more than happy for new customers to speak with our existing clients, upon request. Please click on the links below to view a range of case studies of the work we have produced for our clients.
1. Printed Coat Hangers - Ascot The Tailors
2. 12 Tier Card & Gift Wrap Display
3. Display Cabinets - Marriott Hotel
4. Shop Signage - Valentino's Of Warsash
5. Hangers Resprayed For Retail Store
6. Headless Sports Mannequins - Exclusive
7. Printed Hangers - Hatipoglu Bespoke
8. Custom White Clothes Rails
9. Branded Clothes Hangers - People Tree
10. Engraved Hangers - People Tree
11. Printed Coat Hangers - The Ivory Tower
12. Flexible Mannequins - Australia
13. Gondola Display - Best Wishes
14. Printed Hangers - Coco Bee Boutique
15. Whitstable Endowed Junior School
16. Printed Coat Hangers - A.R.C Hangers
17. Branded Coat Hangers - Ariana Dee
18. Printed Hangers - Weasel & Stoat
19. Engraved Clothes Hangers - Bedwin
20. Printed Hangers - ilovegorgeous
21. Branded Hangers - Foxhall London
22. Printed Hangers - Strictly Babes
23. Engraved Clothes Hangers - Nike
24. Printed Hangers - Harris & Howard
25. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - UCLA
26. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - DEUS
27. Printed Hangers - Little Mistress
28. Printed Hangers - Truffle Shuffle
29. Branded Hangers - Disturbia Clothing
30. Printed Hangers - La De Da Boudoir
31. Printed Hangers - Navitas Apparel
32. Branded Hangers - Heather Jones
33. Shopping Baskets - W7 Beauty Outlet
34. Printed Hangers - Clima Shield
35. Printed Clothes Hangers - H11
36. Printed Clothes Hangers - Paper Dolls
37. Engraved Hangers - Humdrum Apparel
38. Branded Printed Hangers - Bombshell
39. Branded Printed Hangers - Boxer Inc
40. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - Okun
41. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - Victate
42. Branded Clothes Hangers - Canterbury
43. Printed Hangers - Borgioli
44. Hangers - Adidas & West Ham FC
45. Hangers Manufactured - N.Peal
46. Clothes Mannequin Cases
47. Coat Hangers - Judge & Jury
48. Coat Hangers - Zulu
49. Coat Hangers - Bad Boy Apparel
50. Clothes Hangers - FM Church Supplies
51. Clothes Hangers - Morvelo
52. White Wooden Hangers - LOGUE
53. Printed, Painted Coathangers - Adidas
54. Too Hot To Stay Hanging
55. Like Me? Love Me? Wear Me!
56. Looking Good Treasure
57. You Looking For Me?
58. My Most Treasured
59. Branded Net Baskets - LOOK
60. Sports Fitness Mannequins UK
61. #IGiveUpMy - T.K.Maxx
62. The FA - Fifa World Cup 2018
Hangers Manufactured - N.Peal
When legendary luxury clothing manufacturer, N Peal of London, needed the best personalised hangers UK businesses can hope for, they got in touch with us. They knew that Valentino’s Displays know how to make personalised hangers that really catch the eye and asked us to come up with something really special for their stores. Here’s what we did:
Formed in London in 1936, Nat Peal had a vision of creating a gorgeously luxurious cashmere brand for the city’s high flyers. When a shop came up in the famous Burlington Arcade, N Peal London was born. Stationed on the Shetland Isles during World War II gave Nat Peal the opportunity to supply high quality cashmere to the N Peal store, which, particularly during ration time, made this a highly in-demand brand. Today, N Peal cashmere is available across five London stores, and retains its traditional heritage while feeling simultaneously highly modern too.
Our customer’s goal
N Peal cashmere needed a small number of bespoke coat hangers for their London stores, to help them display their gorgeous garments in an attractive manner. They asked for a different look for each of the male and female printed clothes hangers, and requested we use heavy duty coat hangers to ensure their investment stood the test of time.
We needed to come up with two bespoke coat hangers designs for this client, one for the ladies and one for the men. We knew that cheap personalised coat hangers just wouldn’t wash here, and that we needed to buy luxury hangers to brand up with their logo. Here’s what we did:
• Design: We discussed options with the client and came up with two distinct designs. For the men, we would use a grey coloured custom hanger with logo printed in darker grey, and a complementary silver coloured hanging hook. For the ladies, we would use a more feminine ivory coloured custom hanger with logo printed in luxurious gold, and a brass coloured hanging hook.
• Material: We knew we needed to buy luxury hangers for this luxury brand, so opted for heavy duty coat hangers in solid wood.
• Print: We had been supplied with a high-resolution logo for our use and set up our PAD printing process to apply the logo to the personalized wooden hangers. For custom hanger logo printing, we use this process as it allows for meticulous replication of the 2D logo onto a 3D surface and ensures a colourfast finish that won’t transfer to garments.
We finished our custom hanger logo printing and, after checking all units for quality, we delivered the order to the N Peal London headquarters for use in their stores.
The end results
It’s unusual to be asked for two distinct designs of printed clothes hangers, but we very much enjoyed getting creative with this order. We think both personalized wooden hangers look just perfect for our client, with the ideal masculine and feminine finish they were looking for.
You’ll surely agree that we know how to make personalised hangers look amazing, so whether you’re looking for luxury products or cheap personalised coat hangers for your business, we’re here to help. We supply personalised hangers UK wide and abroad too, so why not get in touch for your free, expert quotation today?