Case Studies of Valentino's Displays
There is no need to take our word for it, we are more than happy for new customers to speak with our existing clients, upon request. Please click on the links below to view a range of case studies of the work we have produced for our clients.
1. Printed Coat Hangers - Ascot The Tailors
2. 12 Tier Card & Gift Wrap Display
3. Display Cabinets - Marriott Hotel
4. Shop Signage - Valentino's Of Warsash
5. Hangers Resprayed For Retail Store
6. Headless Sports Mannequins - Exclusive
7. Printed Hangers - Hatipoglu Bespoke
8. Custom White Clothes Rails
9. Branded Clothes Hangers - People Tree
10. Engraved Hangers - People Tree
11. Printed Coat Hangers - The Ivory Tower
12. Flexible Mannequins - Australia
13. Gondola Display - Best Wishes
14. Printed Hangers - Coco Bee Boutique
15. Whitstable Endowed Junior School
16. Printed Coat Hangers - A.R.C Hangers
17. Branded Coat Hangers - Ariana Dee
18. Printed Hangers - Weasel & Stoat
19. Engraved Clothes Hangers - Bedwin
20. Printed Hangers - ilovegorgeous
21. Branded Hangers - Foxhall London
22. Printed Hangers - Strictly Babes
23. Engraved Clothes Hangers - Nike
24. Printed Hangers - Harris & Howard
25. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - UCLA
26. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - DEUS
27. Printed Hangers - Little Mistress
28. Printed Hangers - Truffle Shuffle
29. Branded Hangers - Disturbia Clothing
30. Printed Hangers - La De Da Boudoir
31. Printed Hangers - Navitas Apparel
32. Branded Hangers - Heather Jones
33. Shopping Baskets - W7 Beauty Outlet
34. Printed Hangers - Clima Shield
35. Printed Clothes Hangers - H11
36. Printed Clothes Hangers - Paper Dolls
37. Engraved Hangers - Humdrum Apparel
38. Branded Printed Hangers - Bombshell
39. Branded Printed Hangers - Boxer Inc
40. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - Okun
41. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - Victate
42. Branded Clothes Hangers - Canterbury
43. Printed Hangers - Borgioli
44. Hangers - Adidas & West Ham FC
45. Hangers Manufactured - N.Peal
46. Clothes Mannequin Cases
47. Coat Hangers - Judge & Jury
48. Coat Hangers - Zulu
49. Coat Hangers - Bad Boy Apparel
50. Clothes Hangers - FM Church Supplies
51. Clothes Hangers - Morvelo
52. White Wooden Hangers - LOGUE
53. Printed, Painted Coathangers - Adidas
54. Too Hot To Stay Hanging
55. Like Me? Love Me? Wear Me!
56. Looking Good Treasure
57. You Looking For Me?
58. My Most Treasured
59. Branded Net Baskets - LOOK
60. Sports Fitness Mannequins UK
61. #IGiveUpMy - T.K.Maxx
62. The FA - Fifa World Cup 2018
Display Cabinets - Marriott Hotel
With a name like Marriott, you already know that it’s quality that counts. With no margin for error and only the very best being good enough, we set to work to create some beautiful oak display cabinet units for the shop at the Marriott Hotel.
Marriot Hotels are one of the world’s best-known hospitality brands, boasting over 6,000 properties in 122 different countries around the globe. Founded originally by Alice and John Willard Marriott, the company has been trading for almost 90 years from its headquarters in Maryland. Revenues exceed $17bn per year, and for anyone who has spent any time travelling, the brand is synonymous with quality and style.
Our customer’s goal
Marriott needed to update the window display of a shop inside their hotel. They wanted to buy bespoke furniture to house various toiletries and other products being sold in their in-house retail premises. They needed glass display cabinets that were high quality, aesthetically flawless and versatile to complete the window display.
We understood the priorities of the Marriott Hotel, which was to obtain oak display case units that were both functional and beautiful for their shop display. The product had to be hard wearing, well-built and custom made to their specifications; not any old cheap glass showcase would do. With a track record in producing gorgeous display cabinets UK wide, we knew we could get this job done well. We had to think about:
These bespoke furniture UK manufactured display cabinets were created to the precise measurements supplied by the Marriott Hotel, so that they would fit beautifully into the required display position with no compromises necessary.
The end results
Our customer was delighted with the end result, and made good use of the cabinets in their shop display, as you can see in the photos. Later on, the customer came back to us to purchase a matching surround board. This was used along with the oak glass cabinet units to create a partition wall in the hotel, proving just how flexible these investments really were.
Check out our range of display cases for sale for yourself, and ask us if you’d like to create a beautiful, customised display for your shop or hotel premises too.