Case Studies of Valentino's Displays
There is no need to take our word for it, we are more than happy for new customers to speak with our existing clients, upon request. Please click on the links below to view a range of case studies of the work we have produced for our clients.
1. Printed Coat Hangers - Ascot The Tailors
2. 12 Tier Card & Gift Wrap Display
3. Display Cabinets - Marriott Hotel
4. Shop Signage - Valentino's Of Warsash
5. Hangers Resprayed For Retail Store
6. Headless Sports Mannequins - Exclusive
7. Printed Hangers - Hatipoglu Bespoke
8. Custom White Clothes Rails
9. Branded Clothes Hangers - People Tree
10. Engraved Hangers - People Tree
11. Printed Coat Hangers - The Ivory Tower
12. Flexible Mannequins - Australia
13. Gondola Display - Best Wishes
14. Printed Hangers - Coco Bee Boutique
15. Whitstable Endowed Junior School
16. Printed Coat Hangers - A.R.C Hangers
17. Branded Coat Hangers - Ariana Dee
18. Printed Hangers - Weasel & Stoat
19. Engraved Clothes Hangers - Bedwin
20. Printed Hangers - ilovegorgeous
21. Branded Hangers - Foxhall London
22. Printed Hangers - Strictly Babes
23. Engraved Clothes Hangers - Nike
24. Printed Hangers - Harris & Howard
25. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - UCLA
26. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - DEUS
27. Printed Hangers - Little Mistress
28. Printed Hangers - Truffle Shuffle
29. Branded Hangers - Disturbia Clothing
30. Printed Hangers - La De Da Boudoir
31. Printed Hangers - Navitas Apparel
32. Branded Hangers - Heather Jones
33. Shopping Baskets - W7 Beauty Outlet
34. Printed Hangers - Clima Shield
35. Printed Clothes Hangers - H11
36. Printed Clothes Hangers - Paper Dolls
37. Engraved Hangers - Humdrum Apparel
38. Branded Printed Hangers - Bombshell
39. Branded Printed Hangers - Boxer Inc
40. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - Okun
41. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - Victate
42. Branded Clothes Hangers - Canterbury
43. Printed Hangers - Borgioli
44. Hangers - Adidas & West Ham FC
45. Hangers Manufactured - N.Peal
46. Clothes Mannequin Cases
47. Coat Hangers - Judge & Jury
48. Coat Hangers - Zulu
49. Coat Hangers - Bad Boy Apparel
50. Clothes Hangers - FM Church Supplies
51. Clothes Hangers - Morvelo
52. White Wooden Hangers - LOGUE
53. Printed, Painted Coathangers - Adidas
54. Too Hot To Stay Hanging
55. Like Me? Love Me? Wear Me!
56. Looking Good Treasure
57. You Looking For Me?
58. My Most Treasured
59. Branded Net Baskets - LOOK
60. Sports Fitness Mannequins UK
61. #IGiveUpMy - T.K.Maxx
62. The FA - Fifa World Cup 2018
Shop Signage - Valentino's Of Warsash
Located in the heart of Warsash, a village just to the east of Southampton and nestled on the banks of the Hamble, Valentino’s Italian deli and restaurant wanted to purchase some eye-catching shop front signage to launch their new branding. As a fellow Hampshire business and with our reputation for creating amazing signage for shops, there was only one company they wanted to undertake this important project for them.
Valentino’s of Warsash are an Italian deli and café, with a focus on fresh ingredients, homemade products and incredible coffee. Offering their customers the choice of dining in or taking their delicious products home, Valentino’s are a popular choice among local residents and visitors alike.
Our customer’s goal
Valentino’s wanted to rebrand their premises, to reinforce the richness of flavours and Italian heritage of the foods and drinks they sell. They had been looking at a number of options for coffee shop signage, but knew they needed an expert on board to really create something special.
We understood the priorities of Valentino’s of Warsash, which was to obtain something eye-catching, dynamic and beautiful, which really reflected the style and quality of their products. They didn’t have the biggest budget to blow, so their shop signage costs needed to be kept to a reasonable level. We had to think about:
Using the Italian flag as inspiration, we worked with the client to create the right shop window signage for their needs. We stuck to their timescales and budget meticulously, and produced the final product in time for their relaunch date.
The end results
As you’ll see in the photographs, the shop front signage we produced looked amazing once it was in place. The shop signage costs met with the client’s tight budget, and the end result ticked all the boxes for their perfect coffee shop signage.
If you’d like to create some beautiful shop window signage for your business, we’re here to help. Check out our range of signage for shops for inspiration, or talk to our expert team for one on one advice and assistance.