Keep your eye on every inch of your business with a security mirror
Made to extend your gaze around corners and into blind spots, security mirrors can help to improve the safety of your workplace. Intended to reduce the risk of shoplifting and prevent accidents and abuse in a retail or office environment, they are a budget-friendly option when it comes to security. Whether used alone or in conjunction with cameras, a shop security mirror can provide an extra level of control over your store, giving you peace of mind and helping to reduce lost profits through theft and breakage. Staff will also appreciate the additional safety features, helping them to feel secure and protected in their working environment.
Shop the best security mirrors UK
At Valentino’s Displays, we are pleased to be able to offer a range of round security mirrors that are perfect for all indoors places of employment. Whether you are looking for a security mirror for shop use or a security mirror for office environments, we have something to suit your needs.
- A range of sizes: Choose from 600mm or 450mm, depending on what will fit best in your specified position.
- All the required fixtures and fittings to hang your corner security mirror safely and with ease.
- The highest quality acrylic material: we have chosen the best material that allows us to offer a security mirror for sale that is lightweight, yet durable, able to stand the test of time without putting undue pressure on your wall or ceiling.
- Safety compliant: Whether you need a mirror that is 600mm or 450mm, our products all comply with local and national Health and Safety legislation, so you can be confident in your purchase.
- Excellent optical quality: Our security mirror for store use that has excellent optical quality, so that reflections are crystal clear, and misunderstandings are few and far between.
- Vandal resistant mirror acrylic: Reducing the risk of shoplifters defacing it before making off with your merchandise.
How to use your acrylic wall mirror
To get the very best from your acrylic mirror, it is important to use it in the right way. First of all, your choice of security mirror will depend on where you want to hang it. If you only have a small retail space, or a narrow blind spot, our smallest mirror is probably your preferred option. Not only is it slightly cheaper, but it will prevent wasted wall space and distractions from reflected shelving or ceiling.
Our larger security mirrors are better for covering bigger spaces, giving you a birds’ eye view of an area. Make sure to test the angles at which you hang the mirrors to get the best view possible.
For shop, office or store buy a security mirror for sale from us today!
If you are looking for something slightly different, or you need any help with purchasing a shop security mirror, feel free to contact us. We are eager to answer any questions and ensure you are delighted with your products.