Grip Seal Bags
Why does your retail store need grip seal bags?
Grip seal bags have a variety of uses within the retail space. They don’t usually have handles, so they don’t make good carrier bags, but they are invaluable for lots of other reasons.
For example, if you sell perishable items in your store, grip seal plastic bags help to keep them fresher for longer. And if you sell lots of small, individual items, these kinds of bags help to keep them organized and tidy for your customers, making sure they don’t get lost in the bottom of their carrier bag.
And the very best bit? They are reusable Grip lock bags can be used over and over again for different things. They can be easily rinsed out if they get dusty or dirty, making them a useful product for your customers, and for your retail store.
How do grip seal bags work in a retail environment?
Imagine you sell a clothing item to someone online and when it is delivered, they realise it doesn’t fit and they’d like to return it. Keeping that item in a plastic grip seal bag means the item will be virtually unharmed by the transaction. You might like to take it out of the bag and check for defects when it arrives back at your store, but the protective bag makes any issues much more unlikely, allowing you to put the item straight back out for sale.
It also reduces the chances of customers returning things, as your items are far less likely to be damaged in transit. This increases customer satisfaction and is likely to earn you many loyal shoppers over the years.
What are the features of grip seal plastic bags?
There are many features of these bags that make them so useful.
- They are transparent: You can see what is in the bag without having to open it, keeping the contents fresher for longer, and adding greater convenience to the design.
- They are air-tight: That air-tight seal is important for protecting the contents from the external environment. Safe from bacteria, pollutants, and dust, the inside is a secure place for whatever you place in it.
- They are waterproof: If you spill water on a grip seal plastic bag, the contents inside will remain dry, thanks to the polythene material. This is great if you have items that need to be stored or transported and are sensitive to getting wet, such as electronics or food items.
- They are easy to open and reseal: There is no trick to it – simply pull the seal apart and press it back together to maintain that safe internal environment.
- They are reusable: Once your grip seal bag has served its initial purpose, you can use it again and again in whatever way you like. Use it to organise items, keep foods fresh, or for any other purpose you can think of.
- They are long-lasting: These durable bags will last for years without any reduction in effectiveness.
- They come in lots of different sizes: Don’t lose small items in an oversized bag, or try and squeeze larger items into bags they just won’t fit in. Get a variety of sizes to cover every eventuality.
- You can write on them: If organisation is your thing, you’ll appreciate the opportunity to label your bags. Some grip seal plastic bags come with white panels on them for labelling, but even if yours don’t, you can easily write on them with a marker. And when you need to use your bag for something different, the marker will just wipe off ready for relabelling.
- They are versatile: A place to store your sandwich one day, and somewhere to keep your nails and bolts safe the next. Grip lock bags can be used in so many different ways, you’ll wonder how you ever survived without them!
What’s so great about our grip lock bags?
So, why should you buy your grip lock bags from Valentino’s Displays?
We work with some of the best suppliers around to ensure our products are always the best, and that goes for our grip seal bags too. Check out our incredible range of bags, in all different sizes to ensure you get the best product for your current need. Here’s why ours are so great:
- They are made from heavyweight polythene: This is a durable material that won’t tear easily and can hold a reasonable weight inside it. With a gauge of between 160-200g and a micron of 40-50, these bags are easily at the top end of the retail market.
- They come in big packs: Every box has 1000 bags inside it, to keep you going for a while, so you don’t run out at a crucial time.
- They are low-cost: Despite the high bag count in each box, our prices are incredibly low. You’ll be amazed at the cost per bag, helping to keep your profits high and your products safe. And, as always, if you buy our grip seal bags wholesale, you’ll enjoy even lower prices!
- They come in a massive range of sizes: From our tiny 1.5” x 2.5” bags to our huge 9” x 12.75” bags, we’ve got something for every need. Don’t see what you want? Get in touch – we can source it for you!
The best grip seal bags wholesale prices
You won’t find value like this anywhere else. Not only are our grip seal bags made to the highest quality standards, but they are the cheapest on the market. Add in wholesale prices and our extra cost-saving measures, and you are getting a true bargain.
Contact Valentino's for your retail packaging supplies
It is worth getting all your retail supplies from us because we offer free delivery on orders over £100. And, if your order arrives and it’s not right, or you simply just change your mind, you can return it and get your money back – no questions asked. This helps you to buy with confidence.
If you have any questions, or you need grip seal bags with different specifications to those you can see on our website, please get in touch. Our phone number is 01489 808007.