Home » Case Studies
Case Studies of Valentino's Displays
There is no need to take our word for it, we are more than happy for new customers to speak with our existing clients, upon request. Please click on the links below to view a range of case studies of the work we have produced for our clients.
1. Printed Coat Hangers - Ascot The Tailors
2. 12 Tier Card & Gift Wrap Display
3. Display Cabinets - Marriott Hotel
4. Shop Signage - Valentino's Of Warsash
5. Hangers Resprayed For Retail Store
6. Headless Sports Mannequins - Exclusive
7. Printed Hangers - Hatipoglu Bespoke
8. Custom White Clothes Rails
9. Branded Clothes Hangers - People Tree
10. Engraved Hangers - People Tree
11. Printed Coat Hangers - The Ivory Tower
12. Flexible Mannequins - Australia
13. Gondola Display - Best Wishes
14. Printed Hangers - Coco Bee Boutique
15. Whitstable Endowed Junior School
16. Printed Coat Hangers - A.R.C Hangers
17. Branded Coat Hangers - Ariana Dee
18. Printed Hangers - Weasel & Stoat
19. Engraved Clothes Hangers - Bedwin
20. Printed Hangers - ilovegorgeous
21. Branded Hangers - Foxhall London
22. Printed Hangers - Strictly Babes
23. Engraved Clothes Hangers - Nike
24. Printed Hangers - Harris & Howard
25. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - UCLA
26. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - DEUS
27. Printed Hangers - Little Mistress
28. Printed Hangers - Truffle Shuffle
29. Branded Hangers - Disturbia Clothing
30. Printed Hangers - La De Da Boudoir
31. Printed Hangers - Navitas Apparel
32. Branded Hangers - Heather Jones
33. Shopping Baskets - W7 Beauty Outlet
34. Printed Hangers - Clima Shield
35. Printed Clothes Hangers - H11
36. Printed Clothes Hangers - Paper Dolls
37. Engraved Hangers - Humdrum Apparel
38. Branded Printed Hangers - Bombshell
39. Branded Printed Hangers - Boxer Inc
40. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - Okun
41. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - Victate
42. Branded Clothes Hangers - Canterbury
43. Printed Hangers - Borgioli
44. Hangers - Adidas & West Ham FC
45. Hangers Manufactured - N.Peal
46. Clothes Mannequin Cases
47. Coat Hangers - Judge & Jury
48. Coat Hangers - Zulu
49. Coat Hangers - Bad Boy Apparel
50. Clothes Hangers - FM Church Supplies
51. Clothes Hangers - Morvelo
52. White Wooden Hangers - LOGUE
53. Printed, Painted Coathangers - Adidas
54. Too Hot To Stay Hanging
55. Like Me? Love Me? Wear Me!
56. Looking Good Treasure
57. You Looking For Me?
58. My Most Treasured
59. Branded Net Baskets - LOOK
60. Sports Fitness Mannequins UK
61. #IGiveUpMy - T.K.Maxx
62. The FA - Fifa World Cup 2018
Branded Hangers - Disturbia Clothing
A niche clothing brand with an eye for detail needed to buy customised hangers to display their range of clothing for men and women. They came to Valentino’s with a design and idea, and looked to us to turn it into a professional, attractive product. Here’s how we did.
With punk and goth influences, Disturbia is a niche clothing brand catering to both men and women. Clothes are sold through their online retail outlet, as well as through stockists around the world. Disturbia clothing is currently stocked by over 150 select boutiques and streetwear businesses, mainly across the UK and Europe but also as far afield as Australia and Japan.
Our customer’s goal
Disturbia wanted to reinforce their brand by creating personalised wooden coat hangers printed with their corporate logo. They were planning to attend a number of trade shows and events, and wanted to display their products in the best way possible. They knew they wanted a black hanger with their logo in grey, and needed it done fast in time for their upcoming event.
We managed to source black wooden hangers to use for our customised hangers for Disturbia. They supplied us with artwork in high res and a pantone number for the colour of the logo. Most of the Disturbia clothing which would be displayed on these hangers was focussed around t-shirts, vest tops and sweatshirts, so we decided that a wishbone style would be appropriate.
We got to work printing the Disturbia logo onto these personalised wooden coat hangers, meticulously checking each product for any misprints or anomalies. We used a PAD printing process so that there was no risk of ink migrating from the hanger to the products.
The end results
We think our customised hangers for Disturbia look simply amazing. The black hanger is really attractively offset by the silvery-grey logo, and we think it shows off the product beautifully. The client was very pleased, and was kind enough to send us these images of their products in situ at one of their events, demonstrating just how well these hangers complement their unique clothing range.
For retailers of fashion and apparel UK businesses can trust Valentino’s Displays to make an outstanding job of custom hangers. As well as supplying to apparel UK brands, you can buy customized hangers from overseas too, and we’ll ship them to you at a competitive rate. Contact us today with your ideas for branded products, and we’ll make them into beautiful reality for you.