Home » Case Studies
Case Studies of Valentino's Displays
There is no need to take our word for it, we are more than happy for new customers to speak with our existing clients, upon request. Please click on the links below to view a range of case studies of the work we have produced for our clients.
1. Printed Coat Hangers - Ascot The Tailors
2. 12 Tier Card & Gift Wrap Display
3. Display Cabinets - Marriott Hotel
4. Shop Signage - Valentino's Of Warsash
5. Hangers Resprayed For Retail Store
6. Headless Sports Mannequins - Exclusive
7. Printed Hangers - Hatipoglu Bespoke
8. Custom White Clothes Rails
9. Branded Clothes Hangers - People Tree
10. Engraved Hangers - People Tree
11. Printed Coat Hangers - The Ivory Tower
12. Flexible Mannequins - Australia
13. Gondola Display - Best Wishes
14. Printed Hangers - Coco Bee Boutique
15. Whitstable Endowed Junior School
16. Printed Coat Hangers - A.R.C Hangers
17. Branded Coat Hangers - Ariana Dee
18. Printed Hangers - Weasel & Stoat
19. Engraved Clothes Hangers - Bedwin
20. Printed Hangers - ilovegorgeous
21. Branded Hangers - Foxhall London
22. Printed Hangers - Strictly Babes
23. Engraved Clothes Hangers - Nike
24. Printed Hangers - Harris & Howard
25. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - UCLA
26. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - DEUS
27. Printed Hangers - Little Mistress
28. Printed Hangers - Truffle Shuffle
29. Branded Hangers - Disturbia Clothing
30. Printed Hangers - La De Da Boudoir
31. Printed Hangers - Navitas Apparel
32. Branded Hangers - Heather Jones
33. Shopping Baskets - W7 Beauty Outlet
34. Printed Hangers - Clima Shield
35. Printed Clothes Hangers - H11
36. Printed Clothes Hangers - Paper Dolls
37. Engraved Hangers - Humdrum Apparel
38. Branded Printed Hangers - Bombshell
39. Branded Printed Hangers - Boxer Inc
40. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - Okun
41. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - Victate
42. Branded Clothes Hangers - Canterbury
43. Printed Hangers - Borgioli
44. Hangers - Adidas & West Ham FC
45. Hangers Manufactured - N.Peal
46. Clothes Mannequin Cases
47. Coat Hangers - Judge & Jury
48. Coat Hangers - Zulu
49. Coat Hangers - Bad Boy Apparel
50. Clothes Hangers - FM Church Supplies
51. Clothes Hangers - Morvelo
52. White Wooden Hangers - LOGUE
53. Printed, Painted Coathangers - Adidas
54. Too Hot To Stay Hanging
55. Like Me? Love Me? Wear Me!
56. Looking Good Treasure
57. You Looking For Me?
58. My Most Treasured
59. Branded Net Baskets - LOOK
60. Sports Fitness Mannequins UK
61. #IGiveUpMy - T.K.Maxx
62. The FA - Fifa World Cup 2018
Printed Hangers - La De Da Boudoir
Gorgeous gifts, fabulous furniture and unique pieces for homes and gardens; the La De Da philosophy was always about beauty and inspiration. When the Cheltenham based lifestyle brand launched their own range of unique clothing pieces, they knew they would benefit from a supply of custom coat hanger products to show off their apparel beautifully.
La De Da living is a high-end lifestyle boutique in the renowned spa town of Cheltenham. Run by a family team, the business centres on providing beautiful, unique and inspiring pieces for your home, from gifts to accessories, clothes to cushions.
Our customerís goal
La De Da living knew they needed some personalised wooden hangers to offset their beautiful clothes and accessories, and to reinforce their brand as customers browsed the store. They had heard that we were one of the best custom coat hanger suppliers in the UK, and got in touch with ideas, a logo and lots of enthusiasm for this project.
We knew they preferred a white custom coat hanger, and when it comes to marketing high end clothing products, itís always better to opt for wood over plastic. Not only does wood look good and give the clothes that luxury appeal, itís also hard wearing and can be used over and over again, even with weightier products like coats.
The client had supplied us with the hanger logo in high resolution, ready for printing, along with the pantone number for their corporate metallic grey shade. We chose to PAD print the hanger logo onto the hangers, so that there would be no risk of any colour tranfering to apparel or people once the hangers were in use.
We had agreed with the client to split the order between traditional wishbone designer coat hangers, and multi-functional trouser hangers with a chrome bar. This gave them plenty of options for displaying different items, from scarves to skirts, dresses to tops and much more. The trouser hangers could also be used to display blankets, throws, bedding and other linens throughout their shop too.
The end results
We think these personalised wooden hangers really look perfect. The design printed beautifully, and the grey on white makes these look truly elegant and timelessly pretty. The client was very happy with our efforts, and we look forward to working with them again in the near future.
If youíre thinking about ordering designer coat hangers for your retail business, Valentinoís Displays are the hanger suppliers you know you can trust. We work hard to make your design work for you, and can offer expert advice in terms of colours, hanger types and other aspects of hanger personalisation. Call us today and weíll be pleased to help.