Mixed Sized Greeting Card Display Stands
Your choice of card display will depend on a number of things. Are greetings cards the focus of your store, or a nice addition? How much floor space can you dedicate to your greetings card? What about wall space? How many greetings cards do you have to display? Your budget will likely play a part and there will be some personal preference in there too!
Our spinners make an excellent display for greeting cards. And we’ve worked hard to provide the highest quality options for your store. Features include:
If you’d prefer a static card rack, these are just as thoughtfully constructed.
When it comes to choosing a card stand display, the options can seem endless. Luckily, this short guide will help you get the right greeting card stand for your retail outlet.
Types of greeting card display stands
This page displays many of the options available when it comes to greeting card stands. You can immediately see that there’s more than one way to display your cards or brochures. The choices can sometimes seem overwhelming if you’re not sure exactly what you want. So, let's look at the different types of stand and their features.
- Tray display stands: These static card stands work very well in larger stores that have a lot of greeting cards to display. You’ll probably recognise them from shops that specialise in greetings cards. They do take up a lot of floor space, but they are easily accessible by customers and the best way to show off many designs at once.
- Floor-standing greeting card display spinner stands: If greetings cards aren’t your store’s main focus, or you have a selection of greetings cards that you want to stand out against the rows of tray display stands, a greeting card spinner could be ideal. These sturdy units don’t take up too much floor space and allow the customer to view a side of cards at a time, giving them all equal consideration. They can then spin the rack around to see the next side. You do need to leave space on one side for customers to view the cards, but otherwise, they are quite unobtrusive.
- Counter-top spinners: Like the idea of a greeting card spinner rack but don’t have the floor space? Or maybe you only have a few greetings cards to display? Counter-top card stands are great for encouraging impulse purchases if you place them by your till. Or you could put one in a dedicated gift section of your store. These card stands are quite versatile in their use and very portable, so you can bring them into displays as and when needed.
- Wall-mounted card display rack: No floor or counter space? Head to the wall! These are great if you have a lot of cards to display and plenty of wall space. They can make for a very eye-catching display.
Thinking of buying a card spinner?
- Choice of pocket sizes: Make sure to choose a card display stand with pockets that perfectly fit your greeting card range. Go too small and you won’t fit your cards in and the display will be wasted. Go too big and they will look untidy in the pockets. Some of our card stands allow you to display greetings cards in a range of different sizes, which might be useful if you sell cards from different brands.
- Choice of pocket number: Choose the card stand that best matches the number of designs you have to display. If you choose a bigger one, in anticipation of having more cards to display in the future, you’ll have too many empty pockets which looks untidy. Choose one that’s too small and you won’t be able to display enough of your cards, reducing your profits.
- Choice of construction material: Lots of our card display stands have a wire construction, with a plastic coating that makes for an incredibly robust design and potential for branded colours. We also have acrylic options. Both are very durable and perfect for high-traffic areas. The one you choose will ultimately depend on your budget and store aesthetic. If you require something completely different, we may be able to help with that too!
- Castor wheels for manoeuvrability: Our frames are lightweight, but they can be bulky, so the addition of castor wheels makes it much easier to move these spinners into place. Two of the wheels have brakes, so you can secure in position once you’ve found the perfect spot.
- Easy to assemble: Your greeting card display stand comes in two pieces, so you can take it out of its packing and assemble it in seconds, wasting no time in getting those cards sold!
Thinking of buying a static greeting card display?
- Easily erected and stored: The back of these display racks fold, making it easy to put them up and take them down again when they are no longer needed.
- Robust wire construction: This stand for cards was made for high-traffic spaces – it can withstand a little pressure, without easily being damaged.
- Choice of sizes: Our wire stands for cards come in different sizes, so you can choose the one that best fits in the dedicated space of your shop. Since these stands don’t move, the pocket size is not as important, as the cards will stay tidier for longer.
Why buy your card display from Valentino’s?
We’re the number one supplier of retail furnishings in the UK for good reason. We champion high-quality products at the lowest possible prices, and we have a fantastic range of options. If you can’t see exactly what you need for your store, we’ll find it for you! Or we’ll make it for you. Contact us for bespoke options.
We also offer wholesale discounts and free delivery on all orders over £100, so it makes sense to purchase everything you need in one shop to reduce your costs. If your order arrives and you change your mind, that’s no problem. You have 14 days to return the products for a full refund, with no questions asked.
We have many years of experience in the retail industry, so we created the card stand display we’d want in our own shop. They are made thoughtfully, with the best materials, by skilled craftsmen. Get the card display stand your shop deserves right here!