Home » Case Studies
Case Studies of Valentino's Displays
There is no need to take our word for it, we are more than happy for new customers to speak with our existing clients, upon request. Please click on the links below to view a range of case studies of the work we have produced for our clients.
1. Printed Coat Hangers - Ascot The Tailors
2. 12 Tier Card & Gift Wrap Display
3. Display Cabinets - Marriott Hotel
4. Shop Signage - Valentino's Of Warsash
5. Hangers Resprayed For Retail Store
6. Headless Sports Mannequins - Exclusive
7. Printed Hangers - Hatipoglu Bespoke
8. Custom White Clothes Rails
9. Branded Clothes Hangers - People Tree
10. Engraved Hangers - People Tree
11. Printed Coat Hangers - The Ivory Tower
12. Flexible Mannequins - Australia
13. Gondola Display - Best Wishes
14. Printed Hangers - Coco Bee Boutique
15. Whitstable Endowed Junior School
16. Printed Coat Hangers - A.R.C Hangers
17. Branded Coat Hangers - Ariana Dee
18. Printed Hangers - Weasel & Stoat
19. Engraved Clothes Hangers - Bedwin
20. Printed Hangers - ilovegorgeous
21. Branded Hangers - Foxhall London
22. Printed Hangers - Strictly Babes
23. Engraved Clothes Hangers - Nike
24. Printed Hangers - Harris & Howard
25. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - UCLA
26. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - DEUS
27. Printed Hangers - Little Mistress
28. Printed Hangers - Truffle Shuffle
29. Branded Hangers - Disturbia Clothing
30. Printed Hangers - La De Da Boudoir
31. Printed Hangers - Navitas Apparel
32. Branded Hangers - Heather Jones
33. Shopping Baskets - W7 Beauty Outlet
34. Printed Hangers - Clima Shield
35. Printed Clothes Hangers - H11
36. Printed Clothes Hangers - Paper Dolls
37. Engraved Hangers - Humdrum Apparel
38. Branded Printed Hangers - Bombshell
39. Branded Printed Hangers - Boxer Inc
40. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - Okun
41. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - Victate
42. Branded Clothes Hangers - Canterbury
43. Printed Hangers - Borgioli
44. Hangers - Adidas & West Ham FC
45. Hangers Manufactured - N.Peal
46. Clothes Mannequin Cases
47. Coat Hangers - Judge & Jury
48. Coat Hangers - Zulu
49. Coat Hangers - Bad Boy Apparel
50. Clothes Hangers - FM Church Supplies
51. Clothes Hangers - Morvelo
52. White Wooden Hangers - LOGUE
53. Printed, Painted Coathangers - Adidas
54. Too Hot To Stay Hanging
55. Like Me? Love Me? Wear Me!
56. Looking Good Treasure
57. You Looking For Me?
58. My Most Treasured
59. Branded Net Baskets - LOOK
60. Sports Fitness Mannequins UK
61. #IGiveUpMy - T.K.Maxx
62. The FA - Fifa World Cup 2018
Printed Clothes Hangers - H11
Why hang ten when you can go one better and Hang Eleven? That’s what our client believed in; going one better than all the rest, and when they needed printed coathangers to display their range of garments, they knew that only the best would do. With a proven track record in personalised clothes hangers, Valentino’s Displays were the obvious choice.
Bringing together their love of skateboarding, surfing and generally riding cool, the founders of Hang Eleven wanted to give like-minded individuals a better place to shop. Stocking popular streetwear brands like Animal, Bench, Quiksilver and Bawbags, the company is firmly aimed at the coolest dude and dudette market. Based in Chelmsford, Essex, the independent retail shop has an enviable position in the popular Meadows shopping centre.
Our customer’s goal
As an independent brand, maintaining their image is super-important to Hang Eleven. Although they resell well known brands, it is crucial that they create their own image and brand buzz. They knew that bespoke hangers with logo added would help them generate the brand recognition they deserved, and approached Valentino’s for a high quality, functional solution that wouldn’t break the bank.
Because the business stock a wide range of garments, we needed to supply printed coathangers that would support heavy items, and stand the test of time. We chose high quality wooden hangers for this client, and offered a mix of jacket, trouser and multi-item hangers in a cool natural wood finish, in-keeping with the outdoorsy style of the brand.
The business supplied their logo, as well as the pantone colour numbers for printing, so that we could ensure the finished product was precisely as they needed. We resized the logo for different hanger styles, and set up our PAD printing process to create these personalised clothes hangers for this funky yet functional brand.
The end results
We were truly delighted with these personalised wooden coat hangers created for Hang Eleven. They demonstrate how beautiful a two-colour logo can look on personalised clothes hangers, and despite being short on time, we stuck to the client’s deadline perfectly. Needless to say, the client loved their bespoke hangers with logo, and have been keen to recommend us to others in their industry.
If you’re looking for a beautifully finished personalised wooden coat hanger for your retail shop, talk to us first. We supply hangers in natural wood, painted wood or plastic, to suit your needs, and can apply any logo supplied to us in a resilient, non-marking way. Call Valentino’s today for a free quotation for your project.