Case Studies of Valentino's Displays
There is no need to take our word for it, we are more than happy for new customers to speak with our existing clients, upon request. Please click on the links below to view a range of case studies of the work we have produced for our clients.
1. Printed Coat Hangers - Ascot The Tailors
2. 12 Tier Card & Gift Wrap Display
3. Display Cabinets - Marriott Hotel
4. Shop Signage - Valentino's Of Warsash
5. Hangers Resprayed For Retail Store
6. Headless Sports Mannequins - Exclusive
7. Printed Hangers - Hatipoglu Bespoke
8. Custom White Clothes Rails
9. Branded Clothes Hangers - People Tree
10. Engraved Hangers - People Tree
11. Printed Coat Hangers - The Ivory Tower
12. Flexible Mannequins - Australia
13. Gondola Display - Best Wishes
14. Printed Hangers - Coco Bee Boutique
15. Whitstable Endowed Junior School
16. Printed Coat Hangers - A.R.C Hangers
17. Branded Coat Hangers - Ariana Dee
18. Printed Hangers - Weasel & Stoat
19. Engraved Clothes Hangers - Bedwin
20. Printed Hangers - ilovegorgeous
21. Branded Hangers - Foxhall London
22. Printed Hangers - Strictly Babes
23. Engraved Clothes Hangers - Nike
24. Printed Hangers - Harris & Howard
25. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - UCLA
26. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - DEUS
27. Printed Hangers - Little Mistress
28. Printed Hangers - Truffle Shuffle
29. Branded Hangers - Disturbia Clothing
30. Printed Hangers - La De Da Boudoir
31. Printed Hangers - Navitas Apparel
32. Branded Hangers - Heather Jones
33. Shopping Baskets - W7 Beauty Outlet
34. Printed Hangers - Clima Shield
35. Printed Clothes Hangers - H11
36. Printed Clothes Hangers - Paper Dolls
37. Engraved Hangers - Humdrum Apparel
38. Branded Printed Hangers - Bombshell
39. Branded Printed Hangers - Boxer Inc
40. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - Okun
41. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - Victate
42. Branded Clothes Hangers - Canterbury
43. Printed Hangers - Borgioli
44. Hangers - Adidas & West Ham FC
45. Hangers Manufactured - N.Peal
46. Clothes Mannequin Cases
47. Coat Hangers - Judge & Jury
48. Coat Hangers - Zulu
49. Coat Hangers - Bad Boy Apparel
50. Clothes Hangers - FM Church Supplies
51. Clothes Hangers - Morvelo
52. White Wooden Hangers - LOGUE
53. Printed, Painted Coathangers - Adidas
54. Too Hot To Stay Hanging
55. Like Me? Love Me? Wear Me!
56. Looking Good Treasure
57. You Looking For Me?
58. My Most Treasured
59. Branded Net Baskets - LOOK
60. Sports Fitness Mannequins UK
61. #IGiveUpMy - T.K.Maxx
62. The FA - Fifa World Cup 2018
Branded Printed Coat Hangers - DEUS
When Deus customs wanted a better way to display their range of unique motorbike influenced apparel, they knew not just any old hanger would do. They searched for the best, and came across Valentino’s Displays. Here’s how we worked on their project.
Deus Ex Machina are a motorcycle customisation company who are leading the way in boosted bikes, custom kits and race café’s. With flagship stores in Sydney, Bali, Tokyo, Los Angeles and Milan, the company also supply branded apparel for riders and motorbike lovers, including leathers, t-shirts, hats and more.
Our customer’s goal
Deus customs were looking for hard wearing personalised hangers which would function to display all of their apparel range. They wanted the hanger company to supply them printed up with a black logo, and, as often is the case, needed them done fast. They contacted Valentino’s Displays with a brief, artwork and deadline, and we were delighted to oblige.
To accommodate all of the apparel for this brand, we knew we needed more than one type of customized clothes hangers styles. We went for a combination of the classic wishbone hanger and the trouser hanger style, as these are both multi-functional and can be used to display a range of different clothing and accessories types.
The customized clothes hangers needed to be up to the job of displaying often weighty product, such as leather jackets and trousers. For this reason, it was imperative we went for a hard-wearing material and not flimsy plastic. We chose high quality natural wooden hangers.
Finally, the print; we used a PAD printing process to apply the corporate logo to the printed hangers for Deus Customs. The logo was a simple black, but that made it even more important to ensure the ink was completely fast and not able to transfer to any clothing or hands.
The end results
We love everything the Deus brand stands for, and think these hangers do a great job of reflecting their rugged, motorbike loving ethos. The logos are crisp, clean and completely colour safe, and our client was understandably delighted with the result.
For all types of personalised hangers, we are the hanger company of choice. We specialise in applying your logo to a range of natural wood, painted wood or plastic hangers, whether it’s in one colour or many. If you think your brand could benefit from customised hangers, talk to our friendly team today and we’ll be pleased to help.