Home » Case Studies
Case Studies of Valentino's Displays
There is no need to take our word for it, we are more than happy for new customers to speak with our existing clients, upon request. Please click on the links below to view a range of case studies of the work we have produced for our clients.
1. Printed Coat Hangers - Ascot The Tailors
2. 12 Tier Card & Gift Wrap Display
3. Display Cabinets - Marriott Hotel
4. Shop Signage - Valentino's Of Warsash
5. Hangers Resprayed For Retail Store
6. Headless Sports Mannequins - Exclusive
7. Printed Hangers - Hatipoglu Bespoke
8. Custom White Clothes Rails
9. Branded Clothes Hangers - People Tree
10. Engraved Hangers - People Tree
11. Printed Coat Hangers - The Ivory Tower
12. Flexible Mannequins - Australia
13. Gondola Display - Best Wishes
14. Printed Hangers - Coco Bee Boutique
15. Whitstable Endowed Junior School
16. Printed Coat Hangers - A.R.C Hangers
17. Branded Coat Hangers - Ariana Dee
18. Printed Hangers - Weasel & Stoat
19. Engraved Clothes Hangers - Bedwin
20. Printed Hangers - ilovegorgeous
21. Branded Hangers - Foxhall London
22. Printed Hangers - Strictly Babes
23. Engraved Clothes Hangers - Nike
24. Printed Hangers - Harris & Howard
25. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - UCLA
26. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - DEUS
27. Printed Hangers - Little Mistress
28. Printed Hangers - Truffle Shuffle
29. Branded Hangers - Disturbia Clothing
30. Printed Hangers - La De Da Boudoir
31. Printed Hangers - Navitas Apparel
32. Branded Hangers - Heather Jones
33. Shopping Baskets - W7 Beauty Outlet
34. Printed Hangers - Clima Shield
35. Printed Clothes Hangers - H11
36. Printed Clothes Hangers - Paper Dolls
37. Engraved Hangers - Humdrum Apparel
38. Branded Printed Hangers - Bombshell
39. Branded Printed Hangers - Boxer Inc
40. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - Okun
41. Branded Printed Coat Hangers - Victate
42. Branded Clothes Hangers - Canterbury
43. Printed Hangers - Borgioli
44. Hangers - Adidas & West Ham FC
45. Hangers Manufactured - N.Peal
46. Clothes Mannequin Cases
47. Coat Hangers - Judge & Jury
48. Coat Hangers - Zulu
49. Coat Hangers - Bad Boy Apparel
50. Clothes Hangers - FM Church Supplies
51. Clothes Hangers - Morvelo
52. White Wooden Hangers - LOGUE
53. Printed, Painted Coathangers - Adidas
54. Too Hot To Stay Hanging
55. Like Me? Love Me? Wear Me!
56. Looking Good Treasure
57. You Looking For Me?
58. My Most Treasured
59. Branded Net Baskets - LOOK
60. Sports Fitness Mannequins UK
61. #IGiveUpMy - T.K.Maxx
62. The FA - Fifa World Cup 2018
Branded Printed Hangers - Bombshell
When a cutting edge, vintage inspired designer wanted to make her mark on the London high street, she knew it was all about branding. Custom hangers can create a powerful visual merchandising presence, so she was keen to secure logo hangers for her beautifully designed dresses ready for launch. Here’s how we fulfilled her requirements:
Originally a TV costume designer, the story goes that Katya Wildman was unable to find gorgeous dresses to flatter her curves, so she went and designed her own. From this, Bombshell Dresses was born. A brand that’s all about confidence, fine fabrics and a flawless, vintage influenced style that lets any woman feel like she can take on the world.
Our customer’s goal
As a newcomer to the London fashion scene, Katya Wildman wanted to create a brand that stood out on its own, but which also maintained her profile as an expert designer in her own right. Armed with an eye-catching logo, she approached us to create personalised hangers for Bombshell London that reflected the luxurious, high end nature of her beautiful products.
We knew that these customised clothes hangers needed to be of the highest quality to really show of Bombshell dresses at their very best. For this reason, we chose to use wooden printed coat hangers, which offer a better shape, a more durable construction and a boutique-worthy look.
Working with her supplied logo in luxurious gold, we decided on black customised clothes hangers, giving the finished design a classy appeal in-keeping with the brand. The client supplied high resolution artwork and a pantone number, so that we could get everything precisely right, and we set to work setting up the process to produce these branded coat hangers.
When we create a personalized hanger with logo added, we use a specialised printing process known as PAD printing, or tampography. This transfers a 2d image onto a 3d surface, such as is required when we create a personalised hanger with logo. It ensures perfect replication of the logo, and also gives the logo a colourfast nature, to avoid any contamination of garments with ink.
The end results
We really enjoyed producing these personalised hangers for Bombshell London. We loved their logo, and the gold colour of the print was a fun colour to work with, one which we rarely get asked to use. We think this colour contrasts beautifully with the jet black of the branded coat hangers, resulting in a powerful visual merchandising display for any retail store. Our customer was enchanted with the final result, and we look forward to working with them again for any customised clothes hangers they may need in future.
If you think your business could benefit from custom logo hangers, you’d be right. Time and again we’ve been told how influential these types of visual branding can be in the retail environment, and are certain printed coat hangers could do wonders for your business too. To find out more about how your business could benefit from custom logo hangers, and for a free quotation from our experts, call today and we’ll be happy to help.