Here at Valentino’s Displays, we supply branded hangers UK wide, as well as to customers overseas. We are one of the UK’s leading companies for bespoke printed hangers, having been producing top of the range products for businesses large and small for many years. Our team are the industry experts on retail display solutions, so when you place your custom coat hangers order with us, you know you’re in good hands.
We pride ourselves on offering a flawless customer service from start to finish, including supporting our customers with any questions or concerns they might have. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive about our hangers to help you understand more about our products.
What exactly are branded hangers?
Branded hangers are simply coat hangers which have your logo, name or slogan added to them. By using custom hangers with names in your store, you can present a more professional image, a more attractive display and reinforce your brand identity with your customers at every opportunity.
Who should order custom printed hangers?
We’ve worked with businesses large and small, from big brands like Adidas and TK Maxx to small boutique stores. Our hangers are intended for use in shops, but you may have other reasons to buy our custom hanger products. For example:
- Photoshoots: Perhaps you don’t want a whole shop full of custom hangers, but want a small order to present a brand centric image during a product photoshoot
- Events: If you’re going to a trade fair or event, having your garments on custom printed hangers can boost your credibility and brand recognition
- Weddings: We can create custom hangers with the names of the bride and groom or the date of the wedding for the wedding party to hang their dresses and suits on
- Conferences: Running a residential conference for your luxury brand? Why not keep delegates mind on the matter at hand by presenting custom branded hangers in their hotel rooms?
Whatever you need, whether it’s an order of thousands or just a few, our team have the expertise to deliver it beautifully.
What style of branded clothes hangers can you choose from?
We supply hangers of all shapes and sizes in both wood and plastic. Our wood custom printed hangers are the most popular, as they look super with logo printing applied. You can choose from both adult and child sized hangers, as well as specifying jacket hangers, jacket and trouser hangers, trouser hangers or hangers with clips for skirts.
What sort of custom logo hangers can we make?
1. PAD printing: Using your supplied logo and working to the RAL or pantone colours of your choice, we’ll perfectly reproduce your logo on your chosen hanger. You can choose one colour or up to four different colours for the print. We use PAD printing as this ensures no colour transfers to your garments.
2. Laser etching: Our laser engraving process looks amazing on branded clothes hangers. Using wood hangers, we accurately engrave your logo and any strapline you require onto your hangers. These really do look amazing and are ideal for luxury brands.
3. Sticker logos: Our pocket friendly choice, we’ll print your logo onto custom stickers and then apply them to your custom logo hangers. Cheaper than printing but still super effective.
If you’re not sure which type of logo application you need or would work best with your design, talk to our experts for personal advice.
Are our personalised hangers UK made?
Yes, they are! We’re based in Southampton, in the south of England, and print all our own custom hangers with names and logos right here in our factory. Because we’re a British company, you can be assured of top of the range products, amazing quality and a first-class customer service. Producing our own products means we can ship our personalised hangers UK wide quickly and efficiently.
How long does it take to make custom coat hangers?
We aim to ship our branded hangers UK wide within two weeks. We do ship overseas too, but delivery times will vary, so ask us before placing your order. If you require your hangers faster than that, talk to us about your deadline and we’ll see what we can do.